Roller grilles are an aesthetic security measure. Aside from protecting your storefront, windows or structures, they can also match the interior design and architecture.
Roller grilles have become a symbol of contemporary shopping malls long ago. However, these days they can be more and more frequently seen in banks, offices, cafes and restaurants, too.
Aluminium roller grilles are anodised and powder coated. You can choose their design, profile width (56 mm or 84 mm) and thickness (from 13.5 to 19 mm) and shapes – all to satisfy your individual needs.
The most convenient way to control the grilles is automation: by flicking a switch the grills will roll up into a shaft on the top. These grilles are very safe: they have an emergency brake that prevents them from falling in case of a power outage. Additionally, they have sensors that stop the grilles in their tracks if they detect an obstacle in the way. They can be controlled manually if a power cut occurs.
Aluminium roller grilles are painted to your colour of choice from the RAL colour palette.
“Lauersta” manufactures the grilles based on individual orders.
The advantages of aluminium roller grilles:
- They can be installed in spaces up to 7 m wide with a surface area of up to 21 sq. m. Strengthened grille profiles are used to ensure their sturdiness when covering a bigger area.
- Protects from burglary – aluminium roller grilles are P3 and P4 anti-theft class certified, as well as compliant with the following standards: GOST R 52502-2005, GOST R 52503-2005
- “Lauresta” offered aluminium grilles are RCS2 and RC3 anti-theft certified in accordance with the EN 1627: 2011 standard.
- Allow exhibition of the storefront 24/7 – even when the store is closed. All potential clients can see the products offered and might return during opening hours;
- Aluminium roller grilles can be opened and closed at any time, which is an undeniable advantage over conventional stationary grilles.
- A wide variety of colours available to help match the grilles to the building interior and exterior.
The advantages of aluminium roller grilles over steel grilles:
- Aluminium roller grilles are corrosion, weather and UV proof;
- They have a lighter structure;
- Make less noise during opening and closing.