ROLLER BLINDS OFFERED BY “LAURESTA” ARE SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF ROOMS IN YOUR SHIP/YACHT: PASSENGER OR CREW CABINS, RESTAURANTS, CONFERENCE HALLS. TWO AVAILABLE TYPES OF ROLLER BLINDS:
• Spring – consistently tensioned spring mechanisms that are fixed by hooks or fix themselves automatically in the rail;
•Standard (without consistent tensioning) – the desired position is fixed in the mechanism itself. Such roller blinds are available with a cord or without it.
YOU CAN ALSO CHOOSE FROM THE AVAILABLE ROLLER BLINDS, THOUGH IT IS RECOMMENDED TO USE INFLAMMABLE FABRICS IN SHIPS:
• Transparent – reflective roller blinds (Glasgard) – for their reflective external side of the fabric, this type of roller blinds reflect sun beams and reduce reflections on screens. These types of roller blinds are very popular in wheelhouses because they shield the room from sunheat without obscuring the enjoyable view outside;
• Roller blinds Blackout are completely opaque and block 99% of harmful UV rays and ensure darkness in the room. Such roller blinds protect the furniture and other interior details of the ship from bleaching. These types of roller blinds are usually installed in living quarters.
The majority of roller blind fabrics are easily maintainable due to being covered with an impregnant, making them easily cleanable and protecting them from moist. Roller blind mechanism parts are also moist-proof: the roller blind cassette is made from high quality aluminium or plastic. Our roller blinds can be easily adapted to the interior of the ship, as you can not only choose the roller blind fabric, but the cassette and rail colouring as well, making it easy to adapt to your ship interior.
Roller blinds for marine windows can be controlled manually or via an electric motor. The latter will allow you to control the roller blind via a remote or a switch. It’s possible to group several roller blinds and control them with a single remote or via a mobile application.
PROS OF ROLLER BLINDS FOR MARINE WINDOWS:
• Better window visibility;
• No screen reflections;
• Lesser eye strain;
• Protection against harmful UV rays;
• Safer navigation during sunny days;
• Clearer screens;
• A more comfortable working environment;
• Stylish design;
• Produced based on individual requirements;
• Easy installation and control.
Roller blinds can be used with a standard electric motor connected to an outlet or powered by rechargeable batteries. Roller blinds can be adapted to various window shapes.
If you’re interested in roller blinds for marine windows, contact us and get an offer. Fill out an e-form, call us at +370 640 12345 or visit us at the nearest LAURESTA store.