Why are these pergolas called bioclimatic?
Bioclimatic pergolas were named this way for their constructional features – they allow to minimise energy spending by using natural, passive ventilation, creating a comfortable microclimate in your terrace.
One of their most important features are aluminium lamellas, which can be completely opened or closed, or rotated at a desired angle. Lamellas allow not only to control illumination, but natural air conditioning as well.
Additionally, pergolas can be installed with openable side glass. This creates the impression of a larger space and is a great choice for cafes or restaurants. Such modern pergola is suitable for use in any weather conditions and provide even more opportunities to enjoy your pergola.
“LAURESTA” OFFER 3 TYPES OF BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLAS
Aerolux – bioclimatic pergola – a modern, weather condition resistant pergola with rotatable or side retractable roof lamellas.
Skyrood Prestige is a modern bioclimatic pergola that is fully weather resistant. The roof system is made up of moveable lamellae that can be adjusted between an opened or closed position or retracted fully to one side.
Skyroof Plus / Skyroof Compact bioclimatic pergolas are weather resistant and come in various sizes. These pergolas also feature a roof made up of adjustable lamellae that can be fully opened, shut or tilted at any angle.
Solid – a bigger measurement weather resistant pergola made from aluminium structures with roof lamellas that can be completely closed and opened at a desired angle.
“LAURESTA” MODERN PERGOLAS HAVE A VARIETY OF ADVANTAGES:
- Modern bioclimatic pergolas are water/rain proof. Roofs of those pergolas are slightly inclined, which allows water to run down to the ground using special drains. Even when the roof is left slightly opened (at angles up to 5 degrees), water does not pass through inside the bioclimatic pergola, so you can enjoy fresh air even when it rains.
- Bioclimatic pergola has a tight sealed roof, making it durable and environment resistant. These bioclimatic pergolas use hollow extruded aluminium lamellas with a patented rubber gasket integrated inside. This ensures that no water will leak inside as well as good sound isolation properties.
- It can have quality wall coverings. Pergolas with side coverings extend the summer season, protect from wind and insects when a mosquito net is installed.
- A variety of side coverings available: modern vertically openable glass systems, roller glass systems, roller blind coverings and traditional unretractable glass.
- Bioclimatic pergolas can either be wall mounted or erected in the yard at a chosen location without using a building as support.
- Modules can be connected. Bioclimatic pergolas offered by “Lauresta” are modular, therefore, they can be installed in a variety of ways by connecting several modules. The most popular module connections:
- An automatic terrace with an automatic roof. Bioclimatic pergola roof lamellas are operated by an electric motor, allowing to either open or close them using a switch, a remote or a smartphone application. Additionally, to appeal to even the neediest of clients, “Lauresta” offers an automatic control system, which, by using smart sun, wind and rain sensors, will automatically open or close the pergola roof to protect any furniture inside from getting soaked in the rain, while allowing ventilation when it is hot outside. To read more about pergola automatics, click here.
- Quiet and reliable motor. This pergola has a modern, nearly invisible 24V motor integrated between the roof lamellas and structure.
- It can come with a LED lighting system – LED diode stripe, located at the side of the pergola structure, as well as LED elements integrated into lamellas. LED lightning allows for a cosy atmosphere and provides better illumination during the dark time of the day. Additionally, RGB LED lightning, controlled by a light dimmer mechanism, is also available.
- Infrared heater can be installed. These heaters are most popular in cafes and restaurants, but can also be installed in individual home pergolas. Such heaters extend the outdoor café season and attract more clients, while allowing to enjoy your pergola all year long at your home. More about heaters can be read here.
- It can have quality side coverings. Pergola with side coverings extend the summer season, protect from wind and insects when a special mosquito net is installed.
- A variety of side coverings are available: modern vertically openable glass systems, roller glass systems, roller blind coverings and traditional unretractable glass.
- Bioclimatic pergolas can either be wall mounted or erected in the yard. Such modular bioclimatic pergola can be mounted on the wall or erected in the yard at a chosen location without using a building as support.
- Modules can be connected. Bioclimatic pergolas offered by “Lauresta” are modular, therefore, they can be installed in a variety of ways by connecting several modules.
BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLAS CAN BE MOUNTED:
ON THE WALL
AEROLUX BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLA
Aerolux bioclimatic pergola is a modern pergola-summerhouse that is resistant to weather condition. It is produced from aluminum structures and has a lamella roof. The lamella roof can be fixed in three positions:
- completely open (slides onto the pergola side);
- completely shut;
- half-opened (allows illumination control).
Aerolux pergola is the best solution for those fascinated by modern terrace solutions. This pergola allows to enjoy the summer far longer and increases the value of your house. This pergola is different from other bioclimatic pergolas for its’ weather-resistant aluminum lamellas which can be completely slid off to the side, resulting in a completely open roof. Additionally, they provide an impression of luxury for restaurants, cafes and hotels, increasing the number of customers.
Aerolux pergola advantages
- Pergola roof with lamellas can be completely closed or opened;
- Rotating pergola roof lamellas allows easy illumination control;
- Integrated lighting creates a cozy atmosphere in your terrace.
More information about Aerolux bioclimatic pergolas can be found here.
BIOCLIMATIC PERGOLA “SOLID”
Bioclimatic pergola “Solid” – a modern, weather resistant pergola built from aluminium structures and a lamella roof with two operable positions: completely shut and slightly open. This pergola is a perfect combination of functionality and elegance, created with practicality and contemporary technological solutions in mind.
The lamella equipped roof, by rotating them at a desired angle, protects the terrace from heat and lets a breeze of fresh air inside. This allows for a comfortable experience in the terrace even during a hot summer’s day. During the colder seasons, opening the pergola roof will allow more sunlight in.
WE HAVE COMPLETED MORE THAN 200 PERGOLA PROJECTS
Our company was one of the first to introduce modern aluminum pergolas to the Baltic countries. Our experience over the years and cooperation with the leading European pergola manufacturers allows us to guarantee top-quality products and the most advanced technology.
Currently, we have installed more than 200 pergolas in Lithuania and Latvia.
If you are interested in bioclimatic pergolas, contact us and get an offer. Fill out an e-form, call us at +370 640 12345 or visit us at the nearest LAURESTA store.